Essential Management Skills for Administrators Training
Making the move into management is likely to present new challenges and responsibilities and requires an entirely new skill set. Progressing up the ladder into management is both exciting and daunting. Now you are also responsible for directing, developing and managing others so it is essential to find out how to manage effectively and with positive impact. Being a great manager doesn’t happen automatically, you need to invest time and energy to develop the necessary skills.
It is likely that you are able to make this move because you have been the ‘go to’ person your boss and co-workers have always counted on. But now you need to equip yourself with the qualities of a leader. Now you will be required to know how to motivate and build team morale, take initiative, solve problems, and manage performance.
This exciting Programme has been specifically designed to help delegates understand the manager’s role and to equip them with the key skills necessary to be an excellent and inspiring manager by:
- Clarifying how your role as an administrative professional will be changed by including managerial responsibilities
- Recognising and implementation of effective communication skills
- Understanding personal leadership styles
- Implementing excellent performance management techniques
- Increasing your understanding of self-management skills
- Building motivated and effective teams
Attendance on this programme will equip delegates with the necessary skills and techniques to successfully make the move into management, or if you are already managing, it will refine those skills and help you to be more effective. It will help delegates to manage and lead teams and to personally perform to a high level. By the end of the Seminar you will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Develop effective personal leadership skills and empower yourself with the confidence and knowledge needed to manage people.
- Build effective teams and empower team members through delegation, coaching and mentoring
- Manage and understand your own stress and that of your team members and recognise the importance of emotional intelligence in building trust in your teams
- Sustain performance and continuous improvement
- Make better and more effective decisions
Who Should Attend?
- Ambitious PA’s, Administrators, team leaders who want to make the move into management
- Any employee who wishes to be more proactive, grow in their position and take on more management responsibility.
- Senior Administrators who wish to improve their effectiveness or promotional prospects
- Supervisors and team leaders
- Newly appointed managers
- Anyone who is already a manager and wants to improve their performance
Your Role as a Manager
- Introductions – Orientation and getting to know each other
- The qualities and Competencies of an effective manager
- Defining the roles and responsibilities of an effective manager
- Handling the transition from being managed to being a manager
- Understanding your personal management styles, strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding your own and others personality & subsequent behaviour
Communicating with Impact
- Interacting with others and networking for success – getting yourself seen and heard
- Improving your communication skills – negotiating, influencing, persuading and delegating
- Communicating with clarity; verbally and non-verbally.
- Responding effectively to different communication styles
- Expanding your impact and influence
- Achieving win-win solutions
Managing and Leading Teams
- Defining the characteristics of effective teams
- Understanding how teams develop
- Problem solving and Decision making tools
- Team roles and interaction with others
- Maintaining motivation
- Building excellent teams
- Introduction to performance management
- High impact regular performance discussions
- Organising effective meetings
- Effective time management skills
- Practical decision making skills
- Conflict Management
Developing Emotionally Intelligent and Resilient Teams
- Managing stress and pressure that comes with change and challenge
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Persuasive and effective presentations
- Coaching and mentoring
- Measuring your performance based on objectives, standards, responsibilities set and achieved
- Action Planning
Lokasi Training Pilihan : di Yogyakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Bogor, Surabaya, Malang, Bali, Lombok, Balikpapan, Makassar, Medan, Batam, Riau, Pontianak, Semarang, Solo, Manado, dan Kota-kota lainnya (dengan harga dan minimal kuota yang berbeda)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.