Managers and supervisors those with health and safety responsibilities need to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses and to develop a safety culture in the workplace. One of some program they need to develop is Industrial Hygiene program. Industrial Hygiene is the science of anticipating, recognizing, evaluating and controlling workplace conditions that may cause worker injury or illness. Industrial hygienists use environmental monitoring and analytical methods to detect the extent of worker exposure and employ engineering, work practice controls, and other methods to control potential health hazard systems. Industrial hygienists analyze, identify and measure workplace hazards or stressors that can cause sickness, impaired health or significant discomfort in workers through chemical, physical, ergonomic or biological exposures. Two roles of the Industrial hygienists are to spot those conditions and help eliminate or control them through appropriate measures.
- Know, understand and implement Government HSE Regulations and Procedures
- Analyze causes and effects of losses
- Identify the sources of pollution within the process & implement control technologies
- Set-up and implement HSE Programs in preventing and reducing accidents & losses
- Introduction to HSE Government Regulations & Procedures
- Safety principles and risk management
- Hazard recognition and control
- Emergency preparedness
- Program development and implementation e.g. Ergonomics, etc.
- History of Industrial (Occupational) Hygiene
- Occupational Exposure Limits
- Personal and Area Air Sampling
- Noise Exposure Evaluation
- General and Local Exhaust Ventilation
- Heat Stress Evaluation
- Illumination Evaluation
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Case Study & Evaluation
Who Sould Attend
Anyone interested in improving health and safety and productivity will benefit from attending this program, including:
- Health and Safety Committee members
- Managers, supervisors and worker
- Facility managers
- Human resources managers
- Senior managers
- Others with health and safety responsibilities
Managers, Superintendents, Section Heads and Supervisors, not limited from the following departments: Production, Transportation, Maintenance, Logistics / Warehouse, HSE/SHE/EHS, Support Services, Medical/Clinic, Security, Engineering, etc.
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB),
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks (Public Training)
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.