Who is it for
Aspiring, new or experienced managers, team-leaders and supervisors, and anyone who is involved in customer relationship management or supplier management.
What is it about
Developing, writing and implementing the processes and documentation that define the expectations of customers, service providers and suppliers in line with industry best practice, and their ongoing management.
What will I get out of it
- The knowledge to negotiate, develop and create the five fundamental documents required for successful service level management: Service Catalogue, Service Level Requirements, SLAs, OLAs and Underpinning Contracts
- An understanding of the challenges involved with implementing SLM processes
- Guidance on how to monitor, report and review the levels of service being delivered
- An understanding of the roles and responsibilities involved in managing good customer and supplier relationships
- An understanding of the relationships with other teams and processes that are required to ensure the delivery of quality services
- The ability to implement the SLM process within your work place
- Guidelines for creating you own Service Catalogue, SLAs, OLAs, Unpinning Contracts and Service Review Meetings.
By the end of the Service Level Management course you will be able to:
- Define Service Level Management activities
- Understand what is Service Catalogue, a Service Level Requirements document, an SLA, an OLA, an Underpinning Contract and a Service Review are; and why these are important to customer and supplier relationships
- Identify the pitfalls, costs and benefits of creating a professional SLM capability
- Develop a strategy for ‘selling’ or promoting the concept of SLAs, OLAs and UCs and investigating the benefits they bring to customers, suppliers and internal support staff
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Service Desk within the SLM process
- Recognise the roles and responsibilities and identify the types of people who should be involved in developing and managing the relationships
- Learn the steps required to develop a ‘best practice’ set of documents and how to negotiate, develop and write the documents for your organisation
- Develop a successful SLM implementation strategy within your own organisation
- Group Discussions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plan
- Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB),
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel (Public Training)
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks (Public Training)
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.
Info Jadwal Training , Training, Training di Bandung, Training di Jakarta, Training di Bali, Training di Yogyakarta, Training di Lombok, Training di Surabaya, Training di Malang, Training di Solo, Training di Medan, Training di Manado, Training di Batam, Training di Semarang, Training di Bogor,