Objectives & Benefits
Participants can expect to gain knowledge and understanding the following issues in IT upon successful and completion of the training such as:
- Handling complex issues (Situation Appraisal).
- Analyzing problems (Problem Analysis).
- Making decisions (Decision Analysis).
- Avoiding future problems (Potential Problem Analysis
- Understand how these skills assist in the delivery of Incident and Problem Management.
- Improve ability to manage customer problems and escalations.
- Provide managers and engineers with tools to handle issues rationally
- Maximize questioning effectiveness.
- Give techniques for handling complex customer issues.
- Understand how IT Problem Management process fits within participants’ jobs.
- Make progress toward resolution of several current customer issues
Course Contents and Descriptions
The purpose of this segment is to highlight and emphasize on:
- Familiarize candidates to the objectives of the course.
- Explain the concept of the ‘thinking process’.
- Provide an opportunity for ‘candidates’ to discover their own issue resolution styles.
- Overview the steps of KT’s rational process of Situation Appraisal, Problem Analysis, Decision Analysis and Potential Problem Analysis.
- Explain the role that these four processes play in Problem Management and Incident Management.
- Situation Appraisal
The purpose of this segment is to:
- Explain the definition of an incident and a concern.
- Explain how to “List Threats and Opportunities”.
- Explain how to “Separate and Clarify”.
- Explain how to “Set Priority”.
- Explain how to “Plan Next Steps”.
- Explain the role of questioning in Situation Appraisal
- Problem Analysis
This segment shall describe on the IT Problem Analysis and focusing on the followings:
- Explain the definition of a problem.
- Explain how to “Describe Problem”.
- Explain how to “Identify Possible Causes”.
- Explain how to “Evaluate Possible Causes”.
- Explain how to “Confirm True Cause”.
- Explain the role of questioning in Problem Analysis.
- Decision Analysis
The segment shall describe to the participants on the decision analysis process which encompasses:
- Explain the definition of a decision.
- Explain how to “Clarify Purpose”.
- Explain how to “Identify Alternatives”.
- Explain how to “Evaluate Alternatives”.
- Explain how to “Make Decision”.
- Explain the role of questioning in Decision Analysis.
- Explain how to effectively “Present Recommendations”.
- Explain how to effectively “Assess Recommendations”.
- Potential Problem Analysis
This segment shall describe to the participants how to analyze potential problems as they are inherent in IT processes, which encompassing:
- Explain the definition of an action and a plan.
- Explain how to “Identify Potential Problems”.
- Explain how to “Identify Likely Causes”.
- Explain how to “Take Preventive Action”.
- Explain how to “Plan Contingent Action and Set Triggers”.
- Explain the role of questioning in Potential Problem Analysis.
- Questioning and Listening Skills
The purpose of this segment is to describe on soft skill as required and covering :
- Explain the role of questioning in rational processes.
- Explain the characteristics of effective questions.
- Explain the techniques of “Open” and “Closed” questioning and their purposes.
- Explain the two techniques of “Questioning to the Void” and their purposes.
- Explain the difference between “Process” and “Content” questions.
- Explain the concept of “Handling Answers
- Problem Analysis Techniques
This segment emphasizes on the techniques to be implemented in problem analysis with the purpose as the followings:
- Build on basic Problem Analysis concepts to understand advanced Problem Analysis concepts.
- Explain how to use Problem Analysis concepts for “Start-Up Problems”.
- Explain the “Stable”, the “Multiple” and the “Fluctuating” types of Start-Up Problems.
- Explain how to use Problem Analysis concepts for “Intermittent Problems”.
- Explain how to “Think Beyond the Fix”.
- Explain the purpose and use of Dead Time Studied
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the rational processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of Problem Analysis and Management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted Problem Management framework and who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program. This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners
- Managers involved and related in the IT operations
- IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
- Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes.
Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Trainingdengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.