This course will cover the main causes of corrosion in upstream oil and gas operations, as well as monitoring and mitigation methods. The various corrosion mechanisms give rise to a number of different forms of corrosion damage which will all be considered. Participants will estimate the corrosivity of a given environment through analysis of the chemical and physical characteristics of the system. You will review approaches to selecting materials and coatings for corrosion resistance for different conditions and applications, including the use of NACE. You will be introduced to CP surveys, selecting the CP system type, estimating current requirements and the design principles of simple cathodic protection systems. There will be opportunity to select and utilize corrosion inhibitors for different systems and you will learn how to select and apply corrosion monitoring techniques to create an integrated monitoring program. The course content is based on a field facilities engineering point of view as opposed to a more narrowly specialized corrosion engineering or chemistry viewpoint. This course provides an appropriate balance of necessary theory and practical applications to solve/mitigate corrosion related problems.
After completion of the course, participant will understand about
- The basics of corrosion chemistry
- The main corrosion mechanisms occurring in oil and gas production/processing systems
- The different types of damage caused by corrosion
- Materials selection for corrosion prevention
- Some methods for conducting cathodic protection (CP) surveys
- Items to consider in corrosion inhibitor selection
- Key advantages and disadvantages of the various corrosion monitoring methods
- Where the main locations of corrosion concern occur within oil production systems, gas processing facilities (including amine units), and water injection systems
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
- Fundamentals of corrosion theory
- Major causes of corrosion (O2, CO2, H2S, microbiologically influenced corrosion)
- Forms of corrosion damage
- Materials selection
- Protective coatings & linings
- Cathodic protection
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Corrosion monitoring and inspection
- Corrosion in gas processing facilities
- Corrosion in water injection systems
- Corrosion management strategy and life-cycle costs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
Managers, engineers, chemists, and operators needing to understand corrosion and its control management in oil and gas production and processing.
- Certificate, Quality Training Kit (Pencil case: Erase, Bolpoint, Pencil, Tipe X, Stabillo, Flash Disk 8 GB), Bag.
- Training Material (HandOut & SoftCopy)
- Convenient training facilities in stars hotel
- Lunch and Coffee Breaks
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.