Effective Contracts Management
In today business environment, Contract Management become a crucial issue. Company creates many business contracts in their routine business operations or projects. The contract can be simple, such as office space lease or complicated, such as large turn-key project contract.
The most challenging task in every project or business operation is how to make, monitor and manage contracts effectively and efficiently. Contract Management does not just cover Contract Administration. It is beyond Contract Administration and covers how to get the bottom line, manage the cost and securing the profit.
This is not a program about pure the legal issues of contracts, but on how to manage contracts and utilize contracts to ensure achievement of company or project objectives.
Bring your cases for class discussion and explore opportunity for free in class consultations
After attending this program, participants will be better able to effectively manage business and project contracts.
- Managing the Contract: Types, forms, and terms of contracts ; Procurement; Concepts and principles of Contract Law; Key Legal Definitions and Terms; Contract price and payments
- Contract Negotiations: Negotiation objectives; How to Negotiate
- Contract Administration: Roles, responsibilities and authorities; Communications and teamwork; Monitoring contracts; Administering consulting contracts; Filing Records and Audits; Payment Schedules; Cost Control; Changes to the contract requirements
- Managing Vendor/Contractor Performance: Reporting; Issue Management; Poor performance; Managing Quality Assurance of deliverables; Performance evaluation; Performance incentives
- Performance and Scheduling Management: Baseline tracking; Integrated change control; Management of Quality Assurance and non-compliance; Risk and issue management; Management handover and contract closure; Documentation Management
- Claims Management: Understanding claims and why they arise; How to process and assess a claim; Dispute mechanisms in the contract; Dispute mechanisms under FIDIC; Managing arbitration; Dispute Resolution
A proper mix of short lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, examples, individual & group exercises and cases
This program is intended for project managers, contract managers, professionals from government ministries and agencies, consulting professionals, legal advisors, and all involved in the implementation and management of contract.
Past participants include:
- Procurement Managers / Supervisors / Senior Officers
- Program Managers / Project Managers / Project Team Leaders / Site Managers / Project Procurement Manager
- Contact Managers / Senior Officers
- Marketing Manager / Sales Manager / Regional Managers
- Company Secretary
- HR Manager
- Director / General Manager
- QA Manager, etc.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat emailyang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.
- Peserta bisa mengajukan Tanggal Pelatihan / Training selain yang tertera pada silabus penawaran.