Descriptions CDCP Course
Enterprises today rely on IT for the delivery of business critical services to the end consumer. Therefore it is paramount that the mission critical data centre is designed, maintained and operated with high-availability and efficiency. However the ever changing technologies put an increasing pressure on the data centre managers together with a faster pace in which these changes are required. In addition to this, there is a vast number of companies where the data centre is a shared responsibility between the IT and Facilities divisions, each having their own values and standards to which they believe a mission critical site ought to be running.
This course brings participants up to speed with the data center design, maintenance and operations, valuable lessons which will enable a hi-available, flexible, safe and efficiency mission critical data.
This three-day course has been designed to expose participants to the key components of the data centre. It will cover and impacts of key aspects like power, cooling, security and safety etc. to provide a highly accessible data facility. In addition, it will address key operations and aspects of maintenance. centre environment for both new and existing sites.
Objectives CDCP Course
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Obtain an understanding about the infrastructure of the data centre
- Learn both the standard and the best practices of a data centre professional
- Gain awareness of potential environmental threats towards the data centre and solutions against such hazards.
- Learn techniques to increase the efficiency of the data centre
- Be able to perform maintenance on the data centre
- Be aware of the safety and security practices at the data centre
Target Audience CDCP Course
This course is targeted towards professionals working in IT, Facilities or Data Centre Operations including those with the responsibility to achieve and improve the productivity of the data centre.
Participants who have any involvement in Data Center ‘s operations and have the need to understand the key components and aspects of mission critical Data Center facilities operation and maintenance. This would include such persons as: IT Service Delivery Managers, IT Marketing & Sales Reps, IT Department Managers, Network Managers, System integrator engineers, data center builders etc.
While there are no specific prerequisites for the CDCP course, participants who have at least one/two year(s) of actual working experience in a data centre/facilities environment are best suited.
Permintaan Brosur penawaran Training ( Harga, Waktu dan Tempat) silahkan Menghubungi kami.
- Pelatihan ini dapat di-customized sesuai kebutuhan perusahaan Anda bila diselenggarakan dalam bentuk In-House Training. Untuk permintaan In-House Training dengan jenis topik lainya, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum di web kami.
- Request Training. Jika anda membutuhkan informasi pelatihan yang belum tercantum pada website ini, atau anda ingin memberikan usulan materi yang sesuai dengan tingkat kebutuhan perusahaan anda, silahkan mengirimkan ke alamat email yang tercantum.
- Bila tidak ada tanggal dan waktu atau yang tercantum sudah kadaluarsa didalam artikel mohon tanyakan kepada kami untuk jadwal terbarunya.